- DURBAL-Glide (race) made of polyamide-PTFE-glass fibre compound, maintenance-free, encapsulates penetrating foreign particles. This fact and the greater overlay thickness compared to other sliding materials assure a longer durability.
- Joint ball made of ball bearing steel, hardened, ground, polished and hard chromium plated, ensures a reliable corrosion protection.
- All rod end housings are made of forged steel, tempered, extremly high loads resistant and protected against corrosion by galvanisation.
- No clearance: radial clearance 0 – 10 µm;
- Suitable for use with impact loads;
- For use with small swivelling movements and at low speeds.
- Connection dimensions in accordance with DIN ISO 8139 for pneumatic cylinders.
- Free from non-ferrous metals.
DURBAL heavy-duty rod ends with integral spherical plain bearing, series K, female thread, according to DIN ISO 12240-4 and DIN ISO 8139
Right hand thread: BEF_-20-501 and left hand thread: BEF_-20-502
- Housing: forged steel, tempered, surface galvanized, free of Cr VI
- Race DURBAL-Glide: Polyamid-PTFE-fibreglass-Compound
- Joint ball: ball bearing steel, hardened, ground, polished and hard chromium plated
- Maintenance: maintenance-free
- Tolerances: see on this page
- Highlights: see on this page
- Temperature range: -30° C to +60° C
See the document here for more information about this series: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sz1YN3eCRGs40gDDsMahVZw7BF1fttU1/view?usp=sharing