LI-250A Light Meter
The LI-250A Light Meter provides a direct digital readout for any LI-COR radiation sensor equipped with a BNC connector.
It displays instantaneous sensor output or 15-second averages, along with measurement units for any LI‑COR sensor (µmol s-1 m-2, lux, klux, or W m-2).
The LI‑250A automatically selects a sensitivity range to optimize accuracy and resolution for a given sensor. It provides a wide dynamic range for high-resolution measurements, even in low-light conditions.
- 15-second averaging is turned on or off by pressing a single button
- Over 150 hours of operation from a single 9-volt battery
- Automatic shut-off after 20 minutes of inactivity
- O-ring sealed case for weather protection
- Easy-to-enter calibration multipliers make it simple to change between sensors
- Compatible with the LI-190R, LI-191R, LI-192, LI-193, LI-200R, or LI-210R