P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder.
MFG Part No. MM120-001469.
• Four input channels
• Direct reading LCD display
• On-board data storage
• 0 to 2.5 VDC analog output
• Quarter-, half-, and full-bridge circuits
• Built-in bridge completion
• 120-, 350-, and 1000-ohm dummy gages
• Automatic zero-balancing and calibration
• Intuitive, menu-driven operations
• USB data link
• Operation from keypad or PC
• Portable, lightweight, and rugged
• Battery, USB, or line-voltage power
• Optional 10-pin transducer connectors
The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder is a portable, battery-operated instrument capable of simultaneously accepting four inputs from quarter-, half-, and fullbridge strain-gage circuits, including strain-gage-based transducers. Water-resistant grommets in the hinged cover allow the lid to be closed with leadwires attached. Designed for use in a wide variety of physical test and measurement applications, the P3 functions as bridge amplifier, static strain indicator, and digital data logger. The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder, utilizing a large LCD display for readout of setup information and acquired data, incorporates many unique operating features that make it the most advanced instrument of its kind. An extensive, easy-to-use menu-driven user interface operates through a front-panel keypad to readily configure the P3 to meet your particular measurement requirements. Selections include active input and output channels, bridge configuration, measurement units, bridge balance, calibration method, and recording options, among others. Standard sensor input connection is via eccentric-lever release terminal blocks. Optional transducer connection is available via side-mounted bayonet locking circular connectors.