Texwipe offers a range of Cleanroom Adhesive Tapes, constructed from the highest quality materials available including Polyethylene (LDPE) and Vinyl (PVC) with Acrylic or Synthetic Rubber.
The full line of tape constructions is suitable for most applications and environments. We selected specifically engineered tape choices to suit a broad range of preferences, protocols, and needs.
- TPA Series: Polyethylene (LDPE)/Latex-free Acrylic – strong adhesion; hand-tearable.
- TPR Series: Polyethylene (LDPE)/Latex-free Synthetic Rubber – hand-tearable.
- TVR Series: Vinyl (PVC)/Latex-free Synthetic Rubber – extremely conformable tape, aggressive adhesion, clean peal from most cleanroom surfaces.
All Texwipe Cleanroom Tapes are:
- Uniquely packaged in press-and-seal cleanroom bags providing additional convenience to end-users
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
- Double bagged for easier introductions into Cleanroom environments
For more information please see the document here: Datasheet